In business today, Enterprise Application Integration
is crucial. It increases internal knowledge and productivity
by enabling users to share information rapidly. Application
Integration automates business processes for reliable
execution, resulting in increased customer satisfaction,
and Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) provides
a platform for sharing information and processes enterprise-wide.
Why pursue an Application Integration effort?
- Distributes knowledge more efficiently
- Improves Customer Relationship Management (CRM) efforts
- Provides cleaner, more reliable and available data
Improves operational efficiencies
To address these issues, many companies
are pursuing business integration strategies such as
connecting global supply chains, eliminating barriers
to channel efficiency, increasing operational efficiency,
linking Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
across the enterprise, and maximizing customer relationships.
Blueliner has the capability to deliver
the results you expect. This can be achieved by:
- Refining application integration
- Determining the most appropriate technology solution
- Performing risk assessments
- Mapping the architectures
- Performing efficient project management
- Enterprise Application Integration Strategy and Consulting
- Solution Scoping
- Risk Assessment
- Enterprise Application Integration Product Evaluations
- Requirement Analysis
- Enterprise Application Integration Architecture and
- Implementation of End-to-End Enterprise Application
- Workflow, Process Modeling and Interface Design
- Post Implementation Support and Service
There is typicallythree reasonsin using application
integration tools over using APIs:
- Evolving technology. Using application integration
tools would easy the pain in performing the work in
comparing in using APIs.
- Maintenance of the integration of the existing applications.
It takes too long to maintain integration of application
than use an EAI tool.
- Scalability of your corporate solution. When your
company solution evolves, it's too difficult to use
API in comparing a EAI tool. A typical API merely allows
to implement a full featured communication exchnange
with a third party application or component. From other
side a suite of EAI services performs event exchange,
routing, connectivities, and business workflows implementation.